Sunday 12 August 2012

Insight into Reply 1997

My personal comments about the drama
OMFG. OMFG. Where to start off with this sitcom?
I love it SOOOO MUCH. It's been ages since an amazing drama was aired and this is it. Well, it's more of a sitcom then a drama- but i don't know the difference. But yeah- if you haven't seen it- WATCH IT. 

What is this drama about? 
Absolutely stunning teen sitcom. I would suggest this drama for teens because a lot of us teens can sympathize with main character, shi won (played by A pink's Eunji). Set in 1997- the story begins with shi won, a complete fan girl of H.O.T and it's member, tony. 
At the beginning you may think she's over obsessive and maybe even a sasaeng- but you can't help giving into her adorable charms. She's with her best friend, yoo jung (shin so yool) who's also a H.O.T fan- but then we discover something shocking about who she also likes...actually...two people she likes... 
And let's not forget my favourite character of the show, yong jae (played by superstar's winner, seo in guk). This guy certainly knows how to steal girls' hearts. Well, he's certainly got a strong hold of mine and it doesn't seem like he's going to let go of it any soon! 
Oh- and for you infinite fan girls out there, Hoya stars as Joon hee, who is secretly in love with Yong jae. This exciting twist is definitely going to bring another element into the sitcom which i am really excited about! 

Why is this sitcom worth watching?
Because it's different. It's unique. The plot's original and you won't find something similar (well, at the moment anyway). I love how the period of the drama flicks between 1997 and 2012. Going to the 1990's brings me back to my childhood, and not remembering much of it- I like watching this, seeing how life was back then...and here I am getting the impression that it was full of fangirling, bad hair cuts and bad students. 
The chemistry (or not much, you can argue) between yong jae and shi won is just SO CUTE. I wanna pinch their cheeks! And lets not forget the recent TVN Taxi episode where seo in guk confessed that he had feelings for eunji. Maybe his one sided love can be reflected in this drama very well. Well, I certainly think that it does. 


(Sorry that this post is really short- but I don't have anything much to say apart from WATCH IT!)
I'm going to end this post with pictures :D 
















No comments:

Post a Comment